Wireless data transmission network, two-way communication, for receiving meter indications (Water, electricity, gas, etc.)
- Proven technology that has been operating for over 25 years
- Free transmission frequency 868Mhz. Encrypted transmission.
- Very frequent transmission from the meters (8-16 seconds), allows the data to be received with Drive-by system without any meter configuration (AMR ready).
- Change to a fixed network data retrieval system without meter intervention (at most manufacturers).
- Minimum data transmission cost (every 1-8 hours), 30 € for 7-10 years per aggregator.
- There are no network usage fees.
- Full download of cash data (alarms, recorders, etc.)
- The software can be installed on the client server
- Short transmission range 500-800 meters visual contact, usually 25-60 meters if the meter is inside the shaft with cast iron lid
- It is necessary to install transponders (battery) to route the data to a concentrator, at high points near meters.
- The technology is mainly used to receive readings from meters and not other devices.