Wireless data transmission network, two-way communication, for receiving values from various devices (parking sensors, meters, temperature, etc.).
- Free transmission frequency 868Mhz. Encrypted transmission.
- Complete download of POS data (alarms, recorders, etc.)
- Greater transmission range 300-1500 meters at line of sight, usually up to 200 meters the meter is located inside the shaft with cast iron cover (semi-circular environment)
- Two-way communication
- By receiving data from any device that sends to a Sigfox network, the network can also meet other needs of the municipality, e.g. parking sensors, smart lighting, air quality, trash cans, etc.
- The setup of the network is handled by Sigfox.
- Installation of transponders is not supported. If a meter is not covered by the network, an antenna must be installed near it, otherwise we will not be able to measure it remotely.
- Higher costs for network usage. The network is closed, not everyone can install a hub. Must be licensed by Sigfox.
- There is no possibility to choose an alternative provider or to change the provider.