Wireless data transmission network, two-way communication, for receiving values from various devices (parking sensors, meters, temperature, etc)
- Free transmission frequency 868Mhz. Encrypted transmission.
- Full download of cash data (alarms, recorders, etc.)
- Larger transmission range 300-1500 meters in visual contact, usually up to 200 meters the meter is inside the shaft with cast iron lid (semi-circular environment)
- Two way communication
- Receiving data from any device transmitting to a Sigfox network, the network can meet other needs of the Municipality. E.g. parking sensors, smart lighting, air quality, litter bins etc.
- The creation of the network is undertaken by Sigfox.
- The installation of transponders is not supported. If a meter is not covered by the network, an antenna must be installed near it, otherwise we cannot take the measurement remotely.
- Higher network usage costs. The network is closed, not everyone can install a hub. Must be licensed by Sigfox.
- There is no possibility of an alternative provider or change of provider.